Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > how to copy and paste in a datagrid

how to copy and paste in a datagrid

PaulNaude

How do one access the copy and paste functionality in a datagrid? (for the
user)

Typically the functionality you have in Access or Excel.

I need to copy a number of rows (even the zero width ones - sometimes) from
my datagrid into the new row, or over existing rows.

I typically duplicate values for some records where I do not want to re-type
everything. This is purely for the user.