Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > GridView Control is not posting back correctly

GridView Control is not posting back correctly

Muhammad Usman

Hi All

I am using ASP 2 in VS 2005.net beta 2. I am using a gridview and have
bounded it with datatable. I have added dropdownlist to the gridview
cell dynamically.

DropDownList DropListJoins = new DropDownList();
DropListJoins.AutoPostBack=true;
DropListJoins.SelectedIndexChanged += new
EventHandler(DropListJoins_SelectedIndexChanged);
gvQueryPane.Rows[0].Cells[4].Controls.Add(DropListJoins);

void DropListJoins_TextChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
}

//gvQueryPane is the gridview object

Now on index changed postback the callback function of indexchanged isnt
called but the pageload event is called and on refresh it erases the
dropdownlist control from the cell.

How do i overcome this problem.

regards
Muhammad Usman