Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How to resize row height?

How to resize row height?

SRuby

Hi...

I have datagrid with footer is "on", I want to customize the row's
header and row's footer height when the databinding's table is empty, so
it looks like more "tidy".

I also want to resize the height of datagrid items, so the row's height
can dinamically change depend on how many rows return

thank

ruby