Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > DATAGRID CUSTOM CONTROL

DATAGRID CUSTOM CONTROL

Ivan gil

Hi to all this is my first post y have 2 questions ...
ok im doing a custom control that declare inside a datagrid that custom
control have a public property tabla as datatable that get the datatable
that the datagrid will represent...
1.-All works fine when i set that property from load_page sub of the page
that contains the control but i need that work in design time i have do that
but when the sub render start tabla is nothing but i set that in design
mode....
2.-Now im continue seting that property from code...and i have another
question...how can i show the delete column of a data grid? (in
executiontime)

Thanks for all i hope somebody can help me!!
Ivan