Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Cell handling when databinding in a GridView

Cell handling when databinding in a GridView

HEM

I have a table with some url's (e.g. MyLinks.)
In the database, the table has a field "AllowDelete".

The grid is set up with two columns. One that displays the link as a
hyperlink, and one delete button.
While binding the gridview to the dataset, I want to check (for each row) if
it is allowed to delete the link. If it is not allowed, I would like to
disable or hide the delete button for that link (row).

How can I accomplish this?

Henrik