Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datagrid-Column Autowidth

Datagrid-Column Autowidth

Jan Waiz

Hi All,

in my Datagrid the Columns will be shown with the Width that is defined (?)
by the Headertext. If the Text of a Row is larger than the Headertext, the
Text in the Cell will be wrapped.

How can i make the Columns to be "Auto-Width"-Ready?

TIA and Regards
Jan Waiz

Jan Waiz

Nobody out there who can give me a Tip ?

Regards
Jan Waiz

"Jan Waiz" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> in my Datagrid the Columns will be shown with the Width that is defined

(?)