Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Paging

Paging

Arne

How do get my pageIndexChanged event to fire?
--Code behind fragment
Public Sub PromoGrid_PageIndexChanged(ByVal source As Object, ByVal e As
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridPageChangedEvent Args) Handles
PromoGrid.PageIndexChanged
PromoGrid.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex
bindDataGrid()
End Sub
-- Here is by aspx page fragment
<asp:datagrid id="PromoGrid" runat="server" EnableViewState="False"
AllowPaging="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False" CellPadding="4"
OnPageIndexChanged="PromoGrid_PageIndexChanged">

All the examples I can find uses code inline. I am using code behind.

Teemu Keiski

Remove EnableViewState="false" e.g enable the view state for the control.

--
Teemu Keiski
ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

"Arne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do get my pageIndexChanged event to fire?
> --Code behind fragment
> Public Sub PromoGrid_PageIndexChanged(ByVal source As Object, ByVal e As
> System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridPageChangedEvent Args) Handles
> PromoGrid.PageIndexChanged
> PromoGrid.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex
> bindDataGrid()
> End Sub
> -- Here is by aspx page fragment
> <asp:datagrid id="PromoGrid" runat="server" EnableViewState="False"
> AllowPaging="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False" CellPadding="4"
> OnPageIndexChanged="PromoGrid_PageIndexChanged">
>

> All the examples I can find uses code inline. I am using code behind.

Arne

Kitos