Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > client side checkbox event

client side checkbox event

Xavier Pacheco

This is probably a simple one, but I cannot seem to find an example.

I have a datagrid with each row containing

Checkbox | Textbox | Validation

When the checkbox column is checked for a given row, TextBox is
enabled, initialized with a value and the validation is enabled.

When the checkbox column is unchecked, Textbox is disabled, initialized
to Emtpy and validation is disabled.

Any pointers?
- xavier