Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Adding extra rows to a DataGrid?

Adding extra rows to a DataGrid?

Jim Bancroft

Hi everyone,

I'm using a DataGrid to show records from a SQL query. The problem is, I'd
really like to have two "extra" rows for every one retrieved from the
database-- so that I could, for instance, display a company's name in one
row (retrieved from the query), then below that provide a text box where
users can add comments about the company.

I don't think what I'm looking for is all that difficult, but I'm not sure
of a good way to go about doing it. Should I bind to my DataGrid, then do
something to append these additional rows, or is that not going to work?
Any suggestions you have are appreciated, and thanks.