Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > dataGrid -- RadioGroupList.

dataGrid -- RadioGroupList.

creaminds

Hi.

I wish to resolve this problem:

I have a DataTable that holds the options for selling some goods. I
wish to have a datagrid that shows my products name in one column and a
RadioGroupList in another column in my data grid witch holds the
selling options. I don't know how I can achieve this.

I want when I'm creating the DataGrid to load for every product the
slected option from the database, and if I change the option to updated
it in may DataTable.

For example:

I have 3 products:

Apples
Cherries
Carrot

And the selling options are:

1 pack
2 packs
3 packs

I want to display a data grid like this:

Product name Selling option (radio buttons)
Apples 1 pack
2 packs
3 packs
Cheries 1 pack
2 packs
3 packs
Carrot 1 pack
2 packs
3 packs

Can anyone help ?

Re: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column Brian K. Williams ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:35 PM
RE: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column =?Utf-8?B?U3VyZXNo?= ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:31 PM
datagrid in datagrid BK Kim ASP .Net 1 03-02-2004 06:34 AM
Call Datagrid Command column outside datagrid Dave ASP .Net 0 11-20-2003 11:11 AM