Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > select data in the grid

select data in the grid

Dave

I have a button on each row that just highlites the row. then I new to click
a button on the form and retrieve the columns who's row was highlighted

Elton Wang

Hi Dave,

Why don't you just retrieve data and highlite row in one operation? That
will be easy. In datagrid_ItemCommand event, use e.Item to get clicked
DataGridItem. Otherwise, you might save row index (e.Item.ItemIndex) in
somewhere, SessionState, ViewState, or Cookie. Then in second click, use the
row index to retrieve data.

HTH

Elton Wang

news:(E-Mail Removed)...