Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Help !!! HierarGrid Problem

Help !!! HierarGrid Problem

Kalyan

Hi all,

Im using the HierarGrid control provided by Denis Bauer at
http://www.denisbauer.com/ASPNETCont...rGridDemo.aspx

I am having problems when tryin to implement in my application.

I updated the code accordingly and created datarelations amoung the
dataset.

It throws me something like a javascript error ('object expected' )
when I click on the '+' symbol to drill down.

I know that this problem is because I am calling this page in an DIV
tag of the Main page. When I used it as a separate page, it works like
a charm. but, I need it in the Div Tag.

The Code Im using to post the page in the Div tag is:

p.open("POST", "case.aspx",false); // case.aspx has the
//HierarGrid Control
p.setRequestHeader("Content-Type",
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
p.send(null);

var oCell = GetTagByID("case");
oCell.innerHTML = p.responseText; // Getting the response
// from the case.aspx
// page and displaying in
the MainPage.

This may be similar to the problem when you are using frames or
IFrames. but I dont know what it might be.
Do anyone know where the problem might me...Any insight is
appreciated..

Thanks a lot in advance.
Regards,
Kalyan.