Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Edit, Add , Delete Data from a DataGrid

Edit, Add , Delete Data from a DataGrid

Anish

Hi...

I am pretty new to the .NET especially Visual C++.NET . I have a
question maybe the experts here can answer. I have an XML file and the
data from that is displayed on a datagrid. However I wish this data to
be modified and new data to be added as well as deleted. Any ideas..?
Sample code.. highly appreciated !!!

These are my files...

"parts.xml" - a simple xml file .

The coding for the dataset and datagrid are given as below....
private: System::Void button1_Click(System::Object * sender,
System::EventArgs * e)
{
ds = new DataSet();
ds->ReadXml(S"parts.xml");
dataGrid1->DataSource=ds;
}

Thanx in advance

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

If you want to use an Xml file as a datasource, you might want to look
into Susan Warren's excellent XmlEditGrid. I wrote an article on this
some time ago, here: