Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Auto Rotate Datagrid Contents

Auto Rotate Datagrid Contents

Jay

I need to auto rotate/scroll the contents of a datagrid. Currently I have a
datagrid wrapped inside a <marquee> tag... this works, however there is a
gap when scrolling (marquee issue). Any thoughts? I've looked into
telerik's rotator control but it wont rotate a datagrid. Thanks.

sandeep

Use repeater instead of data grid.