Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > datagrid format differences in firebox & IE

datagrid format differences in firebox & IE

CalSun

This is very strange and I can't think of the reason why. I have the same
datagrid, and it displays differently as I open it with IE and firebox.
In IE, when I click the 'edit' button, the generated textboxes seem to take
the format setting (width).
In firebox, the textboxes didn't pick up the format (width="20px"). All the
textboxes seem to have the default width which is very big for my case.

Thank you very much for your help.

--Cal

Use of IE and Mozilla Firebox Chaudhry.Nijjhar Computer Support 16 03-16-2009 09:45 PM
VPN from 3640 to Watchguard Firebox X Edge Problems jlamanna@gmail.com Cisco 0 08-14-2008 08:25 PM
IPsec tunnel between Concentrator 3000 behind pix and Firebox X700's John Strow Cisco 1 03-03-2008 06:27 PM
Firebox vs. IE dunkel12 Software 0 07-31-2007 04:55 PM
Ipsec vpn between 3005 and firebox 1000 John Strow Cisco 0 05-23-2007 03:41 AM

Advertisments