Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How to display Crystal Report

How to display Crystal Report

Kamal Ahmed

Hi all,
I dont know how to display a parameterized Crystal report in Asp.Net page...
e.g. I give input of Student Code range and then click on View to display
Crystal Report.

Could anyonw help me ??

Elton Wang

Hi Kamal,

Following code snippet demonstrates how to add a parameter to CR and to show
the report in ReportViewer

CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocum ent report = new
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocum ent();
report.Load(report_name);
CrystalDecisions.Shared.ParameterValues rptValues = new
CrystalDecisions.Shared.ParameterValues();
CrystalDecisions.Shared.ParameterDiscreteValue rptValue = new
CrystalDecisions.Shared.ParameterDiscreteValue();
rptValue.Value = Parameter_Value;
rptValues.Add(rptValue);
report.DataDefinition.ParameterFields[0].ApplyCurrentValues(rptValues);
//***
// Set report logon info or data source
//***
CRViewer.ReportSource = report;