Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How to force a load of one control from another control on another form?

How to force a load of one control from another control on another form?

et

I have 2 forms, frm1, frm2. They each have a user control on them, uc1,
uc2. When a drop down list on frm1.uc1 is changed, I want frm2.uc2 to be
reloaded with new data? How can I do that?