Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > DataGrid Edit Command.

DataGrid Edit Command.

sysdesigner

I am dynamically building EditItemTemplate columns for a datagrid.

Whenever I bind the datagrid during the PageLoad
the "edit" or "update" commands cause the appropriate event code to fire.
But when I change the code to only do the binding on "Not IsPostBack" then
the events don't fire any more.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA ,
Shawn

PS. The following article shows the method that I am using to create the
template columns.