Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > AutoGenerateEditButton=true

AutoGenerateEditButton=true

(I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for a GridView Question but I don't
know a forum as good as this one)

My Q is: Is there any way to AutoGenerate the edit button and have it show
an image instead of the text link style? I want to have an image with an
onmouseover image so it lights up.

Thanks a lot
Justin Dutoit

Pl disregard tks