Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Where to set "ShowFooter" attribute

Where to set "ShowFooter" attribute

Bren Besser

When or where (which event) can I use to set the "ShowFooter" attribute
of my DataGrid.

I put summary info in the footer. After I return my DataSet, I test the
Rows.Count. If there are no rows, I'd like to hide the footer.

I've tried to set it in the PageLoad and the OnDataBound events but I
can't get it to work there.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Bren

Bren Besser

I showed what I was doing to a friend,

if (ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count == 0)
SubsVendorSummaryGrid.Attributes["ShowFooter"] = "False";

and he showed me that this would work,

SubsVendorSummaryGrid.ShowFooter = false;