Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Column width can't be set when hiding header?

Column width can't be set when hiding header?

Kim Quigley

I just noticed a possible issue with the datagrid today. I have 4 bound
columns in a datagrid and I unchecked "Show header" because I don't want the
header to appear. I went under Format and set the column width of each
column. When I built the project and looked at the datagrid, the columns
were not the correct width that I had specified. I viewed the HTML source
and there was no width attribute in the td tags. So I went back to my
project, checked "Show header", saved and refreshed. This time, the columns
were the correct width.

Is this a known issue and is there a workaround?

Thanks!
Kim