Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > DataGrid with Inherits

DataGrid with Inherits

Hi
I didn't have any problem with DataGrid with the Inherits options (ie. an
aspx page with the corresponding code in assembly) even with sorting. But
when it comes to Edit / Update / Cancel. I started to get
"CS0117: my_file.aspx does not contain a definition for "MyDataGrid_Edit",
and at one point of time, I was given the compiler error code 1 instead, on
calling the page.

in fact I did, and along with the corresponding code in assembly.

Has anyone done something similar?

any idea?

TIA