Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How to easily write data access codes?

How to easily write data access codes?

Hawre

Hi everybody,
I wonder if there is an easy or easier way to build asp.net ASP.net web
pages instead of writing all the code over and over again.
Thanks.

Eliyahu Goldin

Asp.Net 2.0 Master Pages feature should make it easier.

Eliyahu

news:e%(E-Mail Removed)...