Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > sortable column image

sortable column image

anonymous

I have a 3 columns in my grid which I can sort on.
How do I can some image to the column to show which way
column currently sorted?

Brock Allen

If your columns are TemplateColumns, then in addition to the ItemTemplate
you can also provide a HeaderTemplate and dynamically change the image based
upon the sort column.

-Brock
DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ballen