Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Span rows/columns?

Span rows/columns?

Eagle

Is there a way to make a column in a grid span all the others? For instance
I have fields Client, Address, State, City, Zip, Comments. I would like
Comments to appear under client, address, state, city, zip and span it so
there is more room for comments.

Thank you for your help.

Elton W

Hi Eagle,

Although it's possible to achieve your goal by datagrid,
it's better to use datalist or repeater. In following URL,
it gives you some hint for data control selection.

url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/aspnet-
whenusedatawebcontrols.asp

HTH

Elton Wang

Eagle

Thanks for your help. I don't understand the DataList -- I still want it to
be in columns with one header above each column and I don't seem to be able
to achieve that. Can you direct me to some samples of how to accomplish
that?
news:201f01c5558a$a5a41950$(E-Mail Removed)...

Can span include span? Fulio Open HTML 5 06-26-2009 10:24 PM
DataGrid (body only) contained in <span>...</span> tags Dan Bishop ASP .Net Datagrid Control 2 06-07-2004 04:00 PM
Enable drag and drop to the text between <span></span> Wang, Jay Javascript 5 05-25-2004 09:33 PM

Advertisments