Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Displaying special characters in datagrid

Displaying special characters in datagrid

Nanda Kumar

Hi,

Can anyone help me out, how to display special characters like '!', extra spaces between words, etc., in Datagrid.
The above said characters are loaded/binded to grid from Database, but these characters not NOT displayed within the grid cell. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Nandu

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/12_0...ridcontrol.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com

Eliyahu Goldin

Don't know what is special in"!". It should not be different from other
characters. If you want to preserve spaces as they are, replace them with
" " characters. You can do it in either ItemDataBound or PreRender
event.

Eliyahu

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.developmentnow.com/g/12_0...ridcontrol.htm