Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datagrid control in asp.net mobile web application

Datagrid control in asp.net mobile web application

TJ

I want to use the datagrid control in an ASP.Net mobile web application
When I run the following code, I get a blank webpage.
I have added the datagrid inside the <Device Specific> tag

Any suggestions. Thanks

<% @Import Namespace="System.Data" %>
<% @Import Namespace="System.Data.SqlClient" %>
<HEAD>
<...
name="vs_targetSchema">
</HEAD>

<script language="vb" runat="server">
Sub Page_Load(sender as Object, e as EventArgs)
If Not Page.IsPostBack then
BindData() 'Only bind the data on the first page load
End If
End Sub

Sub BindData()
Const SQL_CONNECTION_STRING As String =
"Server=WA;DataBase=SOLLI;user=sa;password=''"
Dim conConnection As New SqlConnection(SQL_CONNECTION_STRING)
Dim strSQL As String
strSQL = "xWEBRSM_SelectInvoices"

Dim cmdReport As New SqlCommand(strSQL, conConnection)
cmdReport.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure

Dim prmSiteID As SqlParameter =
cmdReport.Parameters.Add("@SiteID", SqlDbType.Char, 10)
prmSiteID.Value = "S000766"

Dim myAdapter As New SqlDataAdapter(cmdReport)
Dim ds As New DataSet
myAdapter.Fill(ds)

conConnection.Close()
Datagrid1.DataBind()
End Sub

</script>
<mobile:form id="Form1" runat="server">
<mobile:ObjectList id="ObjectList1" runat="server"
LabelStyle-StyleReference="title"
CommandStyle-StyleReference="subcommand"></mobile:ObjectList>
<mobileeviceSpecific id="DeviceSpecific1" runat="server">
<Choice
Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mobile/html32template">
<HeaderTemplate>
<aspataGrid id="DataGrid1" runat="server">

</aspataGrid>
</HeaderTemplate>
</Choice>
</mobileeviceSpecific>