Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Disable service shortcut

Disable service shortcut

=?Utf-8?B?ZG9vZ2Vl?=

I am using x64 version of xp which means I have to use the Windows wireless
configuration for now. Anyways, when the wireless zero config service is
started and running, I get lag every so often. So I always need to go
through control panel and such to get to services and then stop the service
like that. I need a way to create a shortcut to have on my desktop or
something that is alot easy to stop the service. I can't just disable it
because it needs to be started on boot in order to connect to router.

Thanks