Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Trying to get Enter or up/down arrow keys to move row to row in asp.net datagrid

Trying to get Enter or up/down arrow keys to move row to row in asp.net datagrid

sauce

Hi All,

I've been trying to find a way to ape the action of the windows form enter key to an asp.net datagrid. That is, I would like to move to an adjacent row in the same column by trapping the enter key and setting the focus to the next cell. An even better solution would be trapping the arrow keys to move up or down in a column. I'm not up on javascript enough to figure this out on my own. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

tia

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/12_2...ridcontrol.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com