Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Can I change the mousepointer while hovering over datagrid?

Can I change the mousepointer while hovering over datagrid?

jef

When the mousepointer is hovering over the text area of the grid, it
switches to the "I-bar"... I would like it to remain the standard
pointer... is there a way to do that?

Eliyahu Goldin

Try applying a css rule with cursor style set to "default"

Eliyahu

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...