Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Select button in datagrid

Select button in datagrid

Tory

Is there a way to use the select button, or any button for that matter, in a
row to not only select that item, but would open up or make visible another
grid or controls inside the grid, directly under the selected row, for the
selected row only. If I use dg.columns(0).visible = true, it opens the grid
for every row, not just the selected item.

Thanks.