Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Pages work on Windows XP but not Windows Server 2003?

Pages work on Windows XP but not Windows Server 2003?

sudhagar

hi

Hey all,

I have an editable datagrid with paging set up. I have my work
server which uses sql server 2k and windows server 2003. My pages work,
but the "update" button never works. Ever. There are no errors, and the
page refreshes, but data is never saved to the db.

Curiously though, running the exact same setup at home (with the only
difference being that I have windows xp pro), the pages work fine and
updates go through. Confusing, no?

Any clues what could be causing this?

reply me to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

thanks in advance