Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Autofit Datagrid Column Width

Autofit Datagrid Column Width

Jon

Hi there,

Is there anyway to "autofit" a column in an ASP .Net datagrid based on the
length of the data that will be displayed in the grid ?(Similar to the way
Excel does it's autofit command on columns) I know about using a BoundColumn
and setting the width there by pixel or percent, I was just curious as if
there was a way to handle this in code or by setting a propery.
--
Any info will be very appreciated!

Jon