Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Sort in custom datagrid control

Sort in custom datagrid control

SK

Hello,

I have created my custom datagrid control and I would
like to sort in that control. I mean I dont want to sort
in the webform. I want to apply the sorting in my created
control (dll). Can somebody help me out?

Thanks in advance