Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Reference Datagrid Footer Control

Reference Datagrid Footer Control

Jay

In a datagrid footer, how could I programmatically set a footer textbox
text? E.g.. the datagrid (dg1) will bind to a datareader based on a query.
If the query does not generate any results the datagrid will appear without
any data, just a footer containing a few textboxes for adding. One of those
textboxes (textbox1) I want to set the .text to "something". How can this
be accomplished?

Basically, in a separate sub I need to set the text property of a textbox in
a datagrid. Kind of like if you have a datagrid, button and textbox. You
click the button and auto set the text of textbox1 (which is in the datagrid
footer) to "something".

Thanks a lot.

Jay.