Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Controlling DataGrid scrollbar position

Controlling DataGrid scrollbar position

Jer

I've enabled a scroll bar on some of my datagrids but I've noticed that if I
select an item from the datagrid, the scrollbar gets set to the top. I'd
like to have the scrollbar position stay where it is after an item is
selected. Can anybody help me out?