Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Set the width of the edit textbox after clicking on Edit link in datagrid...

Set the width of the edit textbox after clicking on Edit link in datagrid...

Sharon McCarty

Hi There,

I have a data grid where I have a couple of columns as follows:

|id | textual description | Edit| Delete|

When I click on Edit, it changes to the links Update and Cancel. (this
was setted up in the Property Builder of the data grid control).

The problem is that when I have the textbox in the 'id' and 'textual
description' appear after clicking on the Edit link, the textbox for
'textual description' width is too small. Is there a way I can adjust
the textbox width when I click on the Edit link?

Thanks in advance

Sharon