Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datagrid Button Column not Firing in Panel Control

Datagrid Button Column not Firing in Panel Control

Allen S

Hi,

In order to have a scrollable datagrid that can be programmatically hidden
from view I placed a dg in a label control, which provides the scrolling
feature, and set the label in a panel control. This last step provides the
viewing/hidden feature. The datagrid contains a "Select" button column,
which would normally fire the SelectedIndexChanged event. The Select button
stopped working once I set the label into the panel control and I'm not sure
how to get it working again. A breakpoint placed at the SelectedIndexChanged
subroutine does not get touched during debugging.

I would appreciate any and all help with this.

Allen S.