Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > combo box in DataGrid

combo box in DataGrid

ALI-R

I have been looking for adding a combobox to a datagrid,I have searched the
net but most of examples are too much more than I want or not working
properly .

Can someone introduce me a simple refernece to do so??

Thanks in advance
ALI

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Without knowing where you are having trouble, or what you've read, it is
hard to help.

http://authors.aspalliance.com/wisem...px?id=AD012402

"ALI-R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have been looking for adding a combobox to a datagrid,I have searched the
> net but most of examples are too much more than I want or not working
> properly .
>
> Can someone introduce me a simple refernece to do so??
>
> Thanks in advance
> ALI

ALI-R

Sorry ,I didn't know here is for asp.Net,, I am using windows form,my
problem is beyond these things:,nobody can help
thanks for your help
news:(E-Mail Removed)...