Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Accessing Header DataGridItems?

Accessing Header DataGridItems?

GaryB

The datagrid.items collection only appears to have data rows in it. for
Instance...
dim myItem ad dataGridItem
myItem = myGrid.Items(0)

returns the first data row of data.

How can I access the Headertext and footer text? The docs say ...

" A DataGridItem represents an item (row) in a DataGrid control, such as a
heading section, a footer section, or a data row." So, it must be possible
to access it.

Anyone know how?
Thanks,
Gary

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

HI Gary,

Thank for your posting. As for this post , I've found your another one in
the

newsgroup. Some community members have provided some suggestions there.
Please have a look there and if you feel it convenient that we continue to
discuss in that thread, please feel free to followup there. Thanks.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security