Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > hyperlink column text. Where is it??

hyperlink column text. Where is it??

GaryB

Does anyone have any idea how to get the text out of a hyperlink column in a
web datagrid?

It's a hyperlink column, not a template column so findcontrol does not work
and there is no apparent name to look for.

myGridItem.cells(0).controls(0) shows no text properties or anything that
points to or contains the text.

It seems quite hidden.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your posting. Regarding on this issue, I've found your cross one
in the
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet newsgroup. I've posted my reply
there, I'd appreciate if you have a look there. Also, if you feel it
convenient that we continue to discuss in that thread, please feel free to
followp there. Thanks.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support