Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > doubleclick row vs. ButtonColumns' click event

doubleclick row vs. ButtonColumns' click event

Dennis Fricker

Does anyone know how I can tell if user has double-clicked on a
DataGrid row or has actually clicked on any ButtonColumn in that row.
I do not need any specific reference to individual controls just
double-click vs. ButtonColumn click events.

I need to make this distinction from server-side in VB code behind
script (event or function). Any suggestions or better yet examples
would be appriciated.