Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Select datagrid rows with key-up and key-down?

Select datagrid rows with key-up and key-down?

Mervin Williams

I have an application that uses a windows forms datagrid. How do I select
rows using the up-arrow and down-arrow keys?

Mervin Williams

Cor Ligthert

Mervin,

You can use the currencymanager (has nothing to do with money however with
the current position) for that

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...classtopic.asp

I hope this helps?

Cor