Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > DG lose viewstate

DG lose viewstate

Amir

Hi all
I have only a Datagrid and a submit button on a form.
I use 2 template columns and some bound columns in my grid.
My code in the event handler of submit button's click count the datagrid
items with process it's items with a for loop.

But "Dg.Items.Count" is ZERO.

When I debug the code, after postback in Page_load "Dg.Items.Count" is not
ZERO.
But in click's event handler it return zero.

It seems the DG lose it's data in viewstate between to method (Page_load &
click's event handler).
I instlled the .NET framework 1.1 SP1.

I'm very Penitent that have not switch to J2EE till yet.