Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Is there a way to convert a sqldatareader to a dataview?

Is there a way to convert a sqldatareader to a dataview?

SiR_RuNcibLe_sPooN

The sqldatareader is very fast but the dataview is very versatile. I need the
features of the dataview and the speed of the datareader.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

no because the two aren't related. they are fundamentally different, with
different functionality.
make your own class implementing the best of both worlds

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney