Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How to create a navigation in a datalist?

How to create a navigation in a datalist?

Miguel Dias Moura

Hello,

I created a data list which 9 records in 3 lines and 3 columns.
Each record has an image and a label.

Now i need to create the navigation. Something like:

Previous [Current Page] of [Total Pages] Next

Can someone help me out?

Thank you,
Miguel