Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Help with IFrames

Help with IFrames

Ann Van via .NET 247

Hello
I have a main pgae and I load an Iframe based on when the user clicks
the tree nodes ,but when I save some records on the Iframe they should be
automatically be populated to the Tree control on the main page are
there any articles which will help me do this or I have to reload the
mani page and the Iframe all together again
Please let me know

<Id>tTrBfMLCmEG9sChfhpwYQQ==</Id>