Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How can I avoid border-collapse:collapse to come ...

How can I avoid border-collapse:collapse to come ...

VVSRKS

How can I avoid border-collapse:collapse to come in style of table tag when
ASP.NET DataGrid is rendered?

When Datagrid is populated and rendered on the screen, it adds

style ="border-collapse:collapse"

which while printing removes grid lines from second page onwards. How can I
avoid this or is there any other way of achieving the solution?

Please help