Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > suggestions on: Create/delete/modify element(s) for server side from Javascript/client-side?

suggestions on: Create/delete/modify element(s) for server side from Javascript/client-side?

Shaul Feldman

Hello,
I'm trying to find a way to add data (not working with DB) from client-side
to server side.
Let's say I have a form (page) that a user may add rows (in table) with
data.
the data is NOT coming from DB. What would be the solution if possible at
all? This means that server has to re-learn each time (every post) what row
with content has been added/deleted/edited.
Thank you a lot.
(In case there maybe some solution on the web, please supply a link or
example, that would be extremely appreciated for a newbie like me). Thanks a
lot.

--
With the best wishes,
Shaul Feldman