Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Edit, Update, Cancel Push button question

Edit, Update, Cancel Push button question

Stephen

I have a Edit, Update, Cancel column in my datagrid form
modifying the data in each row. These buttons are of type
PushButton rather than LinkButton.

When I select Edit to modify a row, the Update and Cancel
buttons appear as expected, and the row becomes editable
with various textboxes and drop down lists. When I edit
the textboxes or dropdownlists, the button which receives
<enter> is the Edit button in the first row rather than
the Update button in the current row I'm editing.

I would like the Update button to receive the <enter>
keypress when I'm editing a row, but so far have been
unable to do this.